Introduce Yourself

istockphoto-940891868-612x612
Hi everyone, Iā€™m Jakie, one of the friendly staff :smile: Nice too meet you all!

Please reply to introduce yourself!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Rev. Albertine from Rwanda, I am a student in Uganda Christian University, I am doing Masters in Theology and Development. I am looking for schoraship.

2 Likes

Hi Rev,
Welcome to our website and I hope you can find a suitable scholarship for your research.
Keep moving forward :blush:

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Matheus, lawyer, looking for scholarships and MA courses in Europe! =)

1 Like

Hi Matheus,
Welcome to our website. Hope you can find the suitable scholarship.
Reference: Assistant Professor in European Cultural Policy in European Law at University of Amsterdam
or Assistant Professor in European Law in Psychology at University of Amsterdam

Hello,am Josphine from Kenya.Am looking for a scholarship to pursue Masters in Chemistry.

1 Like

Hi JosKirwa,
Welcome to our website. I hope you can find a suitable scholarship.
Reference: Masters By Research or PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering at Monash University

Hallo !!!
I am Adams Albarka, a German/French speaker from Nigeria. I hope i meet suitable and recommendable scholarships on this platform and also inspiring fellows

Hi am Lavender from Estonia looking for PHD scholarships in public policy or governance hope to get one thanks.

1 Like

Hi Adams,
Welcome to our website. I hope you can find the suitable scholarship.

Hi Lavender,
Welcome to our website. I hope you can find a suitable scholarship.
Reference: PhD Scholarship in Meteorology at Uppsala University
Or Postdoc Postdoc Position at The Bennett Institute for Public Policy

Hi everyone. My name is Ugwu Kelechi Enyinna, a staff of federal university of Technology Owerri Imo State Nigeria. I am looking for postdoctorate fellowship in the area of management

1 Like